Food Integrity: A message from the Chair
Professor Chris Elliott explains why the industry should join together on 19-23 April for the virtual conference.
“I don’t think there’s been a more important time to talk about the integrity of our global food supply system.” – Professor Chris Elliott
Professor Elliott joins Food Integrity as our conference Chair. The event (19-23 April 2021) will bring together more than 1000 delegates from across the world to discuss and debate the latest issues in the industry. Sessions include:
- Maintaining Integrity in the Pandemic Era
- COVID-19: The Past, Present and Future
- Supply Chain Vulnerability & Authenticity
- How to Protect Brand Integrity during a Product Recall
- Regulating to Increase Integrity
- Embracing Technology and Gaining Consumer Trust
- Lab Testing – Understanding What and Why
- How Ethical is your Supply Chain?
- Improving the Reliability of Microbiological Testing
- Fake News under the Microscope
- Effective Allergen Management
- The Top Must-Haves in a Lab Partner
- The Biggest Challenges and Solutions in Food Fraud and Analysis
- The Rise of Cannabis, CBD & Hemp
- Finding a Cannabis Expert
- Brewing and Beverages: The Trends, Challenges & Resilience
If you haven’t already, you can download the agenda here.