Food & Beverage Industry Events
Food Brexit conference 2017
31 October, London, UK
New Food’s one-day Brexit conference will provide the opportunity for industry experts from across the Food & Beverage sector to come together to discuss and debate the implications of Brexit. Many questions are being asked, such as:
- What will happen next?
- How will this impact business?
- Will supply chains be affected?
- It is widely perceived that costs will rise; how will the UK Government counteract the effects and support the industry?
- What trade deals are in progress and will they be completed in time?
- What can companies do to prepare themselves for Brexit and who (if anyone) outside of the government can help with this process?
These questions, plus many more, will be addressed by industry experts, giving their view on the implications that Brexit might bring.
The first in this series of one-day conferences, will take place on 31 October 2017 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London. The conference will take the form of ‘Question Time’, featuring panel debates & discussions with leading political and industry figures participating.