Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 2 July 2021 | PerkinElmer Inc. | No comments yet
Discover the efficient assay protocol for Solus One Salmonella detection kit. This guide will show you 7 easy steps it takes to run the assay.
Solus One Salmonella is a highly efficient assay for the next day detection of Salmonella in food and environmental samples. The immunoassay has been developed alongside dedicated selective enrichment media and can be automated using the Dynex DS2 for a complete pathogen detection system.
With seven easy steps to run the assay protocol you can be assured that the test is simple and extremely user friendly.
- AOAC OMA and PTM certification
- Validation to ISO 16140 by AFNOR
Proven capability in challenging matrices such as herbs, spices, cocoa, and milk powder.
Committed to food safety excellence, our assays bring significant productivity benefits to the labs that employ them. Our methods have been adopted by many labs around the globe, providing significant resource savings in comparison to alternate methods.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Brief: Solus One Salmonella for Raw Poultry and Meat
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157
Food Safety, Health & Nutrition, Ingredients, Lab techniques, Pathogens, Processing, retail, Supermarket