Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
This podcast discusses the use of a novel selective supplement in the rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms from challenging food matrices.
It has been reported every year, foodborne pathogens causes millions of infections and thousands of deaths. Moreover, outbreaks generate billions of dollars worth of damage, public health problems and product losses.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Brief: Solus One Salmonella for Raw Poultry and Meat
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157