Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
This podcast discusses the use of a novel selective supplement in the rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms from challenging food matrices.
It has been reported every year, foodborne pathogens causes millions of infections and thousands of deaths. Moreover, outbreaks generate billions of dollars worth of damage, public health problems and product losses.
Related content from this organisation
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157
- Application Note Supplement – December 2020
- Application Note: Multi-residue Analytical Method for the Confirmation and Quantification of 500+ Pesticides in Fruit and Vegetables
- Food Safety In-Depth Focus – October 2020