Case Study: Chocolates Valor streamlines production planning
Learn how Chocolates Valor is driving the digitalisation of industrial processes by building a streamlined factory for top-quality products.
Chocolates Valor, implemented Preactor APS to provide flexible, efficient production planning for the company’s manufacturing operations, which produce 21,000 tons of high-quality chocolate annually. The Spanish chocolate manufacturer has digitalised its supply chain, from acquisition of cocoa beans to delivery of chocolates.
Additionally, Chocolates Valor:
- Achieves greater supply chain visibility and control
- Sequences production orders more quickly
- Gains greater accuracy and flexibility in production planning, while shaving hours off planning
- Improves production master plans updating process
- Enhances communications among departments