Whitepaper: Multiphysics simulation software in food and beverage
Performing product and process simulation for food and beverage is becoming a keystone in allowing companies to launch more products to market faster.
The consumer-packaged goods (CPG) industry faces many challenges: A performance analysis of 34 of the world’s top 50 consumer goods companies shows that 85% of those big companies had seen a decline in either revenues, profits or both.
To remain competitive, companies must undergo a digital transformation and assess the role of physics-based simulation in realizing a digital twin approach comprising product, production, and performance.
Learn more about product and process simulation in food and beverage and how simulation and computational algorithms can be applied in the CPG industry.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Multiphysics simulation software in food and beverage
- Whitepaper: Creating a sustainable food system
- Video: Coopers Brewery optimise laboratory operations
- Article: Manufacturers in the Food & Beverage Industry: how can you cope with your fast-moving environment?
- Application Note: How to cope in a fast-moving environment