Whitepaper: Blockchain in the food & beverage industry
Improve food safety and provide full transparency on how food and beverages are produced by incorporating the power of blockchain in your offering.
The supply chain from the farm to the consumer’s kitchen table is becoming increasingly complex. Under the pressure of changing customer interests, increasing regulatory controls and growing global competition, the food and beverage industry is forced to create more transparency and gain more customer confidence.
They are increasingly interested in their food sources and want more individual products. These are just a few of the many factors driving the introduction of digital technologies in the industry, such as Internet of Things (IoT), tracking and tracing, cloud and Edge computing or the Blockchain.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Multiphysics simulation software in food and beverage
- Whitepaper: Creating a sustainable food system
- Video: Coopers Brewery optimise laboratory operations
- Article: Manufacturers in the Food & Beverage Industry: how can you cope with your fast-moving environment?
- Application Note: How to cope in a fast-moving environment