Issue #5 2017 – Digital Version
In this issue: an in-depth look at food analysis, consumer expectations about food fraud, the perks of buying local produce, food hygiene’s dirty secret, and much more…
- LEADERS’ SERIES: What do consumers expect when it comes to food fraud?
Eoghan Daly, Senior Manager – Forensic and Counter Fraud Services, Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP
- LOCAL ECONOMIES: The perks of buying local
Allison Stowell, Megan Majeski and Kitty Broihier
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Food Analysis
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Ingredients
- FOOD HYGIENE: Food hygiene’s dirty secret
Paul Jakeway, Deb Group
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Waste & Sustainability
- COUNTRY PROFILE: United Kingdom
The digital version of Issue #5 2017 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!