Article: Preparing for the new year
The core trends that have shaped retail in 2021 may differ from those that come to the fore next year.
Following a pandemic period in which businesses have had to react to the myriad of changes in the marketplace, many will be looking to 2022 as a year in which they can embrace new trends as they occur, and have the foresight to visualise what is coming down the track so they can plan accordingly.
Related content from this organisation
- How to be first to market with innovative products
- Article: Digitalisation: A revolution for consumer packaged goods companies
- On-Demand Webinar: Are you truly overcoming packaging issues: Reduce-Reuse-Recycle?
- Blog: with Trace One, the retail industry is moving towards integrated sourcing solutions
- Video: How to enable Private Label supplier readiness and compliance?