Article: Digitalisation: A revolution for consumer packaged goods companies
The ongoing international health crisis has brought many changes to the world, among them a radical transformation among mass-distribution manufacturers, away from traditional SOP toward strategic digitalisation.
From small producers to vast corporations, manufacturers opting to digitise their operations reap the benefits of enhanced visibility to prospective retailers, as well as the power–through data and analytics–to continually optimise their product offerings.
Trace One, a world leader in connecting retailers and manufacturers, weighs in on some of the key benefits of this digital revolution.
Related content from this organisation
- How to be first to market with innovative products
- Article: Digitalisation: A revolution for consumer packaged goods companies
- On-Demand Webinar: Are you truly overcoming packaging issues: Reduce-Reuse-Recycle?
- Blog: with Trace One, the retail industry is moving towards integrated sourcing solutions
- Video: How to enable Private Label supplier readiness and compliance?