Whitepaper: Three ways food & beverage CXOs will use IoT data
From farm to table, boost productivity, transparency and closed-loop product design with a cloud-based, Internet of Things (IoT) operating system.
Innovate by digitalising the path from producer to consumer.
Food and beverage producers face fast-changing consumer preferences, variable costs with ever-tightening margins, increasing regulatory demands, aging infrastructure and upstart competition. Through increased transparency, flexibility and scalability in production, a cloud-based, open Internet of Things (IoT) operating system can help drive a digital transformation to address these challenges help shorten market reaction times and increase profitability.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Multiphysics simulation software in food and beverage
- Whitepaper: Creating a sustainable food system
- Video: Coopers Brewery optimise laboratory operations
- Article: Manufacturers in the Food & Beverage Industry: how can you cope with your fast-moving environment?
- Application Note: How to cope in a fast-moving environment