Case Study: Digitalisation in the Food & Beverage Industry
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 2 July 2021 | Siemens Digital Industries Software | No comments yet
Learn how The Absolut Company has increased traceability, handles orders more efficiently, and monitors and controls production lines in real time.
The Absolut Company understands that digitalisation is the key to continuing to be at the forefront of a changing industry. Developing into a fully digitalized, cutting-edge company is one of the pillars of the business.
Learn more about how Absolut Company automates production with Siemens manufacturing operations management and how they are moving towards Industry 4.0 and the role of digitalization in manufacturing engineering at their sites.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Multiphysics simulation software in food and beverage
- Whitepaper: Creating a sustainable food system
- Video: Coopers Brewery optimise laboratory operations
- Article: Manufacturers in the Food & Beverage Industry: how can you cope with your fast-moving environment?
- Application Note: How to cope in a fast-moving environment
Ingredients, Processing, Product Development, Quality analysis & quality control (QA/QC), Regulation & Legislation, Sustainability, The consumer