Issue #4 2017 – Digital Version
In this issue: The impact of Brexit on the UK food and beverage industry, emerging organisms and when to start testing, lifelong food nutrition, UK country profile and much more…
- LEADERS’ SERIES: How is Brexit going to impact the food and beverage industries?
Robin Teverson, Liberal Democrat and former MEP
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Food Grade Lubricants
- FOOD SAFETY: Emerging organisms – when do you start testing?
Catherine Cockcroft, Eurofins Food Testing UK’s Head of Microbiological Services
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Beverages
- INFANT NUTRITION: Food – a lifelong relationship
Alice Fotheringham, Nutritional Therapist & Head of Nutrition & Product Development at Piccolo
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Packaging & Labelling
- COUNTRY PROFILE: United Kingdom
The digital version of Issue #4 2017 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!