Brochure: Meat testing solutions
Analysis of raw meats, process optimisation, and verification of finished meat products incorporate universal calibrations that cover thousands of sample types.
Our solutions for testing and analysis of raw meats, process optimisation, and verification of finished meat products incorporate universal calibrations that cover thousands of sample types – everything from raw ham and frankfurters to salami and meatballs. With our meat analysis solutions, you’ll be better able to: monitor fluctuations in fat content that can lead to out-of-spec products and unnecessary lean-meat giveaway, make adjustments in real-time to better meet target values, reduce safety margins and rework while optimising mixing, measure fat, moisture, protein, collagen, and more, simultaneously, in seconds, test binders and fillers while ensuring finished products are within quality compliance and meet nutritional requirements, confirm functional properties such as firmness, toughness, and bite force, store results from product runs, reducing the need for costly wet chemistry – all while improving product quality, consistency, and customer satisfaction.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Brief: Solus One Salmonella for Raw Poultry and Meat
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157