Brochure: Confidently analyse milk and dairy products
LactoScope accurately tests raw, standardised and processed milks, whey, cream and other dairy products.
The LactoScope accurately tests raw, standardised and processed milks, whey, cream and other dairy products incorporating he latest mid-infrared (MIR) technology for quick measuring time of 30-45 seconds with a typical accuracy of under 1% CV. With low cost of ownership, minimum downtime, and worldwide support for all its users the LactoScope is the preferred choice of the large processors and dairy laboratories alike.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157
- Application Note Supplement – December 2020
- Application Note: Multi-residue Analytical Method for the Confirmation and Quantification of 500+ Pesticides in Fruit and Vegetables
- Food Safety In-Depth Focus – October 2020
- CBD, Cannabis & Hemp Supplement – October 2020