Brochure: Confidently analyse milk and dairy products
LactoScope accurately tests raw, standardised and processed milks, whey, cream and other dairy products.
The LactoScope accurately tests raw, standardised and processed milks, whey, cream and other dairy products incorporating he latest mid-infrared (MIR) technology for quick measuring time of 30-45 seconds with a typical accuracy of under 1% CV. With low cost of ownership, minimum downtime, and worldwide support for all its users the LactoScope is the preferred choice of the large processors and dairy laboratories alike.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Brief: Solus One Salmonella for Raw Poultry and Meat
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157