Brochure: Performance of starches with RVA 4800
Measure viscosity and performance of starches, raw materials, ingredients and foods using controlled temperature and shear.
Measure viscosity and performance of starches, raw materials, ingredients and foods using controlled temperature and shear. Characterize ingredients, intermediates and finished products to optimize quality and performance. The RVA 4800 performs analyses for a variety of applications, including ingredient (eg. starch and hydrocolloid) performance under conditions relevant to ultra-high-temperature (UHT) pasteurization of dairy and food products, retorting, pressure cooking, extrusion and more.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Brief: Solus One Salmonella for Raw Poultry and Meat
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157