Issue 5, 2018
This issue looks at the listeriosis outbreak in South Africa and how such tragedies can be prevented in the future, the meat curing process, and ethical drinking.
In this issue:
- ALLERGENS/ FOOD SAFETY: Effective allergen management from start to finish
Ioana Lock and Rosario Romero, Fera
- INGREDIENTS: A plant-based revolution
Mark Driscoll, Tasting the Future
- MEAT PROCESSING: The knotty issue of curing
The Provision Trade Federation
- BREWING & BEVERAGES: Water treatment through blending leads to better beer
- SUSTAINABILITY: A healthier long-term future
Marta Antonelli and Katarzyna Dembska, Barilla Center for Food & Nutrition
- ALLERGENS/ FOOD SAFETY: The listeriosis outbreak in South Africa: what have we learned?
Lucia Anelich, Anelich Consulting
- SEAFOOD, DRINKS AND HYGIENE: Raising a glass to ethical drinking
New Food looks at the One brand
The digital edition of issue 5 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!