Issue 3, 2018
In this issue: the upward march of the dairy processing industry, managing the risks of Clostridium botulinum in chilled food, and the importance of LIMS testing in food quality control and safety.
In this issue:
- INTEGRATED FOOD SAFETY SYSTEMS: What you need to know
Paul Warfield, Mettler-Toledo
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Food Safety
- CHEMICAL ANALYSIS: Omega-3 PUFA status of raw farmed salmon
Lorraine Crowley and Ronan Gormley, University College, Dublin
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Dairy
- CANNABIS: Cannabis distribution: what’s missing in Canada’s approach?
Sylvain Charlebois, Dalhousie University
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Microbial Detection
- UK FOCUS: Water, Soft Fruit & Frozen
The digital version of Issue 3 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!