Food Analysis In-Depth Focus
In this In-Depth Focus: the need for a change in food quality testing, how unstable supply chains increase the risk of food contamination and much more…
- Applying external quality control in food testing labs
Mark Sykes, Scientific Advisor to Proficiency Testing at Fera Science
- The EU’s new smartphone
Michel Nielen, principal scientist at RIKILT, Michele Suman, Head of Food Chemistry and Safety Research, Barilla Spa company.
- Food Fraud: Are you insured?
Alison Johnson, Managing Director, Food Forensics
- The perils of detecting pathogenic bacteria in foods
Andrew Hudson, New Food advisory board member and Fellow of the Institute of Food Science
This Food Analysis In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!