List view / Grid view
Filter the results
It has been reported that a 10-year-old boy has died after eating contaminated beef patties bought from Lidl back in 2011.
The Center for Food Safety has released a report which shows that hemp CBD companies are failing to test for pesticides and contaminants.
A new report has warned that the food industry is vulnerable to cyber-attacks which could result in risks to public health.
Milk of Magnesia 2400mg/30mL Oral Suspension did not meet microbiological specifications and is being recalled.
Researchers from the University of Missouri (MU) have developed a technology which could help food producers to detect Salmonella in raw and ready-to-eat foodstuffs.
In response to media reports of tampered products found in supermarkets, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is reminding industry of strategies to prevent tampering and intentional adulteration of foods.
The deadline to adhere to the Food Safety Modernization Act is only a few months away; Astro Pak explains what compliance will mean for the industry.
Dr Helina Marshall discusses the far-reaching significance of the microbiome and highlights the impact of antimicrobials in food production.
The owner of New England Meat Packing, LLC, has pleaded guilty to falsifying numerous E. coli test results.