Poster: Analysis of Glyphosate, Glufosinate, and AMPA in Food Using In-vial Addition of Pairing Agent
35,000 tons per year – this is the amount of pesticides applied in the European Community, and there are many different types to look for.
Pesticides are a large variety of substances, with multiple residues belonging to multiple classes. This makes the analysis a challenging task. It may require either liquid chromatography or SFC tandem mass spectrometry (LCMS/MS or SFC-MS/MS) or gas chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (GC-MS/MS). These triple quadrupole mass spectrometers are the most widely used in pesticide screening due to their fast acquisition speed in selected reaction monitoring (SRM) allowing the screening of hundreds of pesticides simultaneously in one run with high sensitivity, selectivity, and a wide linear range.
Related content from this organisation
- Application: Analysis of Monosaccharides and Disaccharides in Soft Drinks
- Application note: Analysis of residual pesticides in soybeans
- Application Note Supplement – December 2020
- Poster: Analysis of Glyphosate, Glufosinate, and AMPA in Food Using In-vial Addition of Pairing Agent
- CBD, Cannabis & Hemp Supplement – October 2020