Brochure: Next day salmonella testing
In a fast-paced food testing environment, processing samples quickly and efficiently is critical, enabling production facilities to take immediate action when necessary. As sample volumes fluctuate, your lab must have the flexibility to cope with varying demands, maximising throughput with optimal use of resources.That’s the kind of capability our Solus One Salmonella pathogen detection system can provide.
Related content from this organisation
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157
- Application Note Supplement – December 2020
- Application Note: Multi-residue Analytical Method for the Confirmation and Quantification of 500+ Pesticides in Fruit and Vegetables
- Food Safety In-Depth Focus – October 2020