Brochure: Next day salmonella testing
In a fast-paced food testing environment, processing samples quickly and efficiently is critical, enabling production facilities to take immediate action when necessary. As sample volumes fluctuate, your lab must have the flexibility to cope with varying demands, maximising throughput with optimal use of resources.That’s the kind of capability our Solus One Salmonella pathogen detection system can provide.
Related content from this organisation
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157
- Application Note Supplement – December 2020