Brochure: Flour and Dough Testing
doughLAB is a flexible dough mixer used to determine flour water absorption, dough development time and other dough mixing parameters. The instrument performs the traditional 20 minute test and AACCI 54-70.01 approved high-speed mixing 10 minute test. The 10 minute test increases lab throughput and efficiency and improves analysis results by making it easier to interpret samples with long development times, indistinct development peaks and multiple peaks. In addition, the high speed method more closely resembles today’s bread making processes.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Brief: Solus One Salmonella for Raw Poultry and Meat
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157