Brochure: Protect your grain investment
Perten Falling Number is the only validated instrument capable of running the World Wide Standard method for measuring alpha-amylase activity.
Alpha-amylase activity has great influence upon the quality of baked goods, pasta and noodles. Sprout damage is caused by alpha-amylase – a naturally occurring enzyme in grain that increases in concentration during wet harvests. Perten Falling Number instruments are the only validated instruments capable of running the World Wide Standard method for measuring alpha-amylase activity in flour and meals of wheat, durum, rye, barley, other grains and malted cere-als.
Related content from this organisation
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157
- Application Note Supplement – December 2020