Brochure: High-performance FT-NIR for food and feed analysis
The FT 9700, FT-NIR spectrometer is suited for a wide array of applications and samples in the animal-feed and food industries.
The FT 9700 system is ideal for food laboratories that need to quickly analyse the quality of ingredients and finished goods to reduce variations in production. This robust instrument with a simple, intuitive touchscreen interface makes it easy to use for seasoned scientists and novices alike.With operational simplicity and superb performance the low-maintenance design, enables true laboratory-performance NIR for everyday analysis. It’s a complete solution, providing an exceptionally fast way to ensure the quality of materials, regardless of application.
Related content from this organisation
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157
- Application Note Supplement – December 2020