Why using X-ray systems for checkweighing is a smart choice
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 12 December 2018 | Eagle Product Inspection | No comments yet
X-ray inspection systems provide unrivaled performance for contaminant detection. They also perform a wide range of inline quality checks, from determining mass and providing 100% inline checkweighing inspection to assisting manufacturers meet local weights and measures regulations for package weight compliance.
Consumer brand loyalties can be severely crippling and even destroy a company’s brand if faced with negative publicity surrounding bad consumer experiences or even the smallest of recalls relating to package net weights. Bad consumer experiences can range from having a lesser count then the expected packaged quantity to a ready meal carton missing a dessert. Systematic non-compliance to package net and average weight laws can lead to formal recalls and even fines. The addition of Social Media as an outlet for consumer expression makes company consumer ratings easy to attain and rapidly accessible with an online click via their mobile device. With just one bad twitter review, it’s easy to lose a lifelong customer and even harder to win them back or earn credibility again.
This white paper discusses the various merits of using the inline checkweighing functionality within the x-ray system to help ensure that the consumer receives what’s expected of a product.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Related content from this organisation
- Eagle Product Inspection to showcase contaminant detection and quality assurance solutions at PACK EXPO Las Vegas
- Application Notes – December 2018
- Why using X-ray systems for checkweighing is a smart choice
- Eagle Product Inspection to Display Advanced Detection and Fat Analysis Solutions at InspeccionaLIVE in Barcelona
Contaminants, Equipment, Ingredients, Packaging & Labelling, Quality analysis & quality control (QA/QC), Regulation & Legislation