Application Note: Bruker launches minispec Droplet Size Analyzer 2.0 for food applications
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 22 July 2022 | Bruker BioSpin | No comments yet
Based on time domain (TD)-NMR technology, this latest launch offers a fast, accurate and non-invasive method to support texture and stability analysis in food and cosmetics applications.
New TD-NMR solution for Droplet Size Analysis: Introducing GoScan for minispec and improved data analysis Bruker Corporation launches the minispec® Droplet Size Analyzer 2.0 in its minispec nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) portfolio. Based on time domain (TD)-NMR technology, this latest launch offers a fast, accurate and non-invasive method to support texture and stability analysis in food and cosmetics applications.
The new solution features a new user interface, GoScan™ for minispec, which provides multimodal droplet size distribution characterization, and further improves the results for unimodal distributions where a lognormal shape is assumed.
Benefits of minispec® Droplet Size Analyzer 2.0 include:
• Simple and intuitive User Interface – GoScan for minispec
• Multimodal Droplet Size Distribution characterisation
• Improved characterisation of the lognormal Droplet Size Distribution
• Lower limit of quantifiable droplet phase (down to 2%)
• Has the lowest cost-of-ownership per measurement of all methods
Related content from this organisation
- VODCAST special, episode 32 – How FT-NIR can help ingredients quality
- Application Note: Bruker launches minispec Droplet Size Analyzer 2.0 for food applications
- Application Note: Olive Oil-Profiling™ by NMR
- News Digest: Microbial Testing of Ready-to-Eat Food
- News Digest: Microbial Community in Fermented Foods
Food Fraud, Food Safety, Food Security, Quality analysis & quality control (QA/QC)