Application note: Analysis of poultry feed
The nutritional parameters of poultry feed should be measured in order to formulate the most suitable and effective diet for each breed of bird. The regulatory feeding standards vary between different types of poultry and often require the nutrient levels to be met precisely.Major components of poultry feed, such as moisture, protein, fat, and ash, can have a key influence on poultry growth or egg production. Therefore, accurate analysis of these nutritional parameters within the feed is highly important for both animal well-being and the overall profits of farmers.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Brief: Solus One Salmonella for Raw Poultry and Meat
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157