Application note: Mycotoxins in Cereal
Mycotoxins are toxic secondary metabolites produced by fungi, and are capable of causing disease and death in humans and animals.This application note examines mycotoxins in various cornflakes and mulitgrain cereals.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157
- Application Note Supplement – December 2020
- Application Note: Multi-residue Analytical Method for the Confirmation and Quantification of 500+ Pesticides in Fruit and Vegetables
- Food Safety In-Depth Focus – October 2020
- CBD, Cannabis & Hemp Supplement – October 2020