Application note: Mycotoxins in Cereal
Mycotoxins are toxic secondary metabolites produced by fungi, and are capable of causing disease and death in humans and animals.This application note examines mycotoxins in various cornflakes and mulitgrain cereals.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Brief: Solus One Salmonella for Raw Poultry and Meat
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157