Technical Bulletin: The use of enzymes in the production of dairy protein hydrolysates
This technical bulletin provides information on how enzymes can improve the taste and texture of your whey protein hydrolysate.
Whey and casein protein hydrolysates are valuable ingredients with nutritional and functional benefits. On the downside, hydrolysis of these two dairy proteins very often have an undesirable taste or texture, meaning the blander the protein hydrolysate, the better. A simple yet effective way to improve your dairy protein hydrolysate and set your product apart is by using enzymes. This technical bulletin will introduce you to the use of enzymes for improving dairy protein hydrolysates with detailed application information.
Related content from this organisation
- Video: Welcome to Biocatalysts Ltd’s enzyme production plant
- Application Note: The Use of Enzymes in Egg Processing
- Infographic: Benefits of using Enzymes in Whey Protein Applications
- Video: Supporting and innovating from enzyme discovery to large scale commercial production
- Biocatalysts Ltd Product Brochure