Infographic: Benefits of using Enzymes in Whey Protein Applications
Biocatalysts Ltd have developed a set of natural and microbial alternative enzymes specifically to improve whey protein hydrolysates taste and texture.
We know Whey Protein Hydrolysates have many nutritional benefits, and that altering the degrees of enzyme hydrolysis can enhance its functional properties for different applications, i.e. high protein bars & convalescence food. Biocatalysts Ltd have produced a comprehensive infographic that highlights the functional improvements that can be gained by using their specially developed range of enzymes specifically for whey protein hydrolysis.
Related content from this organisation
- Infographic: Benefits of using Enzymes in Whey Protein Applications
- Video: Supporting and innovating from enzyme discovery to large scale commercial production
- Biocatalysts Ltd Product Brochure
- Technical Bulletin: The use of enzymes for dairy flavour enhancement
- Technical Bulletin: The use of enzymes in the production of whey protein hydrolysates