Technical Bulletin: The use of enzymes for dairy flavour enhancement
This technical bulletin provides an overview of how enzyme modified cheeses are produced and how combination of proteases and lipases can change their flavour profile.
We will cover how Biocatalysts Promod
TM and Lipomod
TM ranges can offer microbial alternative enzymes that are suitable for producing Kosher, Halal and vegetarian products.
You can find more material on related topics to download from our website or page 6 of the bulletin.
Related content from this organisation
- Infographic: Benefits of using Enzymes in Whey Protein Applications
- Video: Supporting and innovating from enzyme discovery to large scale commercial production
- Biocatalysts Ltd Product Brochure
- Technical Bulletin: The use of enzymes for dairy flavour enhancement
- Technical Bulletin: The use of enzymes in the production of whey protein hydrolysates