Technical Bulletin: The use of enzymes for dairy flavour enhancement
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 13 July 2020 | Biocatalysts Ltd. | No comments yet
This technical bulletin provides an overview of how enzyme modified cheeses are produced and how combination of proteases and lipases can change their flavour profile.
We will cover how Biocatalysts Promod
TM and Lipomod
TM ranges can offer microbial alternative enzymes that are suitable for producing Kosher, Halal and vegetarian products.
You can find more material on related topics to download from our website or page 6 of the bulletin.
Related content from this organisation
- Video: Welcome to Biocatalysts Ltd’s enzyme production plant
- Application Note: The Use of Enzymes in Egg Processing
- Infographic: Benefits of using Enzymes in Whey Protein Applications
- Video: Supporting and innovating from enzyme discovery to large scale commercial production
- Biocatalysts Ltd Product Brochure
Health & Nutrition, Ingredients, Processing, Product Development, Sustainability