Technical Bulletin: Benefits of enzymes for plant protein hydrolysates
This technical bulletin provides an overview on how Biocatalysts Ltd has developed enzymes that can be used to add value to plant protein hydrolysates.
Discover how our protease products can be used to modify flavour, improve solubility and reduce the molecular weight of different types of plant protein including; wheat gluten, soy, pea and potato to increase their versatility as an ingredient in food products.
You can find more material on related topics to download from our website or page 6 of the bulletin.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Note: The Use of Enzymes in Egg Processing
- Infographic: Benefits of using Enzymes in Whey Protein Applications
- Video: Supporting and innovating from enzyme discovery to large scale commercial production
- Biocatalysts Ltd Product Brochure
- Technical Bulletin: The use of enzymes for dairy flavour enhancement