Get results for 200+ residues in under 10 Min
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 6 December 2018 | Restek | No comments yet
We all know that multiresidue pesticide analysis is hard. See how to analyse 200+ compounds in less than 7.5 minutes with a total cycle time under 10 minutes!
We all know that multiresidue pesticide analysis is hard; the good news is that getting Restek’s optimised chromatographic method is easy. Read on and see how to analyse 200+ compounds in less than 7.5 minutes with a total cycle time under 10 minutes!
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Related content from this organisation
- Keep abreast of the latest food safety updates
- Food Safety In-Depth Focus – October 2020
- Application note: Robust analysis of fatty acids in milk
- Application note: Improve acrylamide analysis in food with a long-lasting LC column and a cost-effective internal standard
- Application note: Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids on Raptor ARC-18
Food Safety, Health & Nutrition, Quality analysis & quality control (QA/QC), Regulation & Legislation