Whitepaper: Mass detection for undergraduates
Access to mass data for everyone
Mass spectrometry is a technique that has become increasingly pervasive in academic research and industry, providing qualitative and quantitative information for a variety of applications. However, there are still many academic laboratories where long perceived barriers associated with mass spectrometry, including complexity, size, and affordability, have prohibited scientists in realising the benefits of mass data.
The ACQUITY QDa Detector was introduced to specifically reduce these barriers and meet the growing requests to deliver mass data to new analysts and laboratories.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Featured Article: Contaminants
- Application Notes – December 2018
- Determination of 208 pesticide residues and their metabolites in foods using Oasis PRiME HLB and Xevo TQ-GC
- Waters Corporation to invest $215 million in Precision Chemistry Manufacturing in Massachusetts
- Waters DART QDa system with LiveID Software instantly assesses food quality and authenticity