Seminar: Six Steps to Preventing Physical Contamination
Good Inspection Practice: Six Steps to Preventing Physical Contamination – a free seminar on Thursday 7th October, 8am and 2pm BST
Join Mettler-Toledo and the BRCGS for this free online seminar on Thursday 7th October (8am and 2pm, BST).
The seminar will pass on good practise tips to help food manufacturers pass a food safety audit.
The following topics will be explored:
- The latest BRCGS Foreign Body Detection Best Practice Guidelines
- Tips and Tricks to help you pass your next food safety audit
- How physical contamination occurs and steps you can take to prevent it reaching consumers
- Practical guidance on using metal detection and x-ray inspection systems effectively
- Digitalisation trends in food production
- Insights from food manufacturers who have installed both technologies on their production lines
- Live Q&A session
Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection presents this free online seminar as part of its Open House program taking place on 6th and 7th October. The two-day event offers two educational seminars and 1-2-1 expert consultations including live demonstrations of innovative new technologies.