Webinar: How to select the correct metal detector
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 23 June 2021 | Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection | No comments yet
Mettler-Toledo hosts an educational webinar (13th July, 8am and 4pm, BST) providing expert tips on how to invest in the right metal detection solution
Getting this right can help to protect your brand, boost productivity and reduce the risk of costly product recalls. There is a lot of choice out there though, and without careful consideration it’s easy to end up with a metal detection system that doesn’t perfectly suit your product inspection needs.
Mettler-Toledo’s free webinar will help you to make the right decision. It will be a back-to-basics, educational session, covering:
- How metal detectors work
- How low, high and multiple frequencies are best suited to certain applications, and
- How metal detector performance can be optimised on the production line, to deliver a quick return on investment.
If you’re looking for expert guidance on investing in the best metal detection technology for your current and future production and compliance needs, we’d love you to join us. Please register here to get more information about the webinar.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Mettler-Toledo automates 360-degree label inspection
- Webinar: Discover how you can combat rising manufacturing costs
- Guide: How to choose the right product inspection solution
- Whitepaper: Find out how you can detect hard-to-find contaminants
- How metal detection protects productivity and your brand
Food Safety, Ingredients, Processing, Quality analysis & quality control (QA/QC), Regulation & Legislation, The consumer