Application note: Testing hemp for pesticides
Owing to the potential detrimental health effects associated with pesticides, quantification of pesticide residue levels in hemp is important for both consumer safety and quality control. However, no federal guidance is currently available for the analysis of pesticide residues in hemp. As such, laboratories and manufacturers of hemp products have had to develop their own testing guidelines, or adopt existing cannabis testing requirements from states such as California, as they build out a QA/QC program for their products.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Brief: Solus One Salmonella for Raw Poultry and Meat
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157