Flyer: Pesticide and mycotoxin testing in cannabis
LC/MS/MS technology has emerged as the method of choice for pesticide and mycotoxin analysis in cannabis.
The cannabis industry is growing larger and faster than ever. And for testing labs analysing cannabis can be challenging, from laboratory setup and ensuring maximum throughput of samples to generating client reports and preserving data integrity. And more importantly, as state and country rules and regulations evolve, cannabis labs need instrumentation and support that can meet the latest, strictist demands.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Brief: Solus One Salmonella for Raw Poultry and Meat
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157