Whitepaper: Global food integrity – Issues and emerging risks
Consumers want all relevant information at their fingertips at the time of purchase, in both online and bricks-and-mortar stores: What is in my food? How was it made? Where does it come from? Many organisations struggle to keep pace with more informed, more connected, and more demanding consumers; and hence to optimise market penetration in order to create sustainable and constant growth. Yet companies who are arriving late to the transparency game have perfectly good reasons for being behind: When an aspect of manufacturing that has never previously been a priority suddenly comes to the fore, the shift in focus demands an enormous investment in change.
When risks are well managed, the opportunities for growth are multiple and varied for those organisations that are willing and able to adapt to market forces and challenges, while retaining a competitive edge. Simply put, having online systems at your fingertips with accurate and timely information allows the decision makers to make informed decisions which can only be a positive step in the right direction.
Enclosed within the next pages is a snapshot of just some of the headlines with regards to the main food integrity issues currently being reported on from the last quarter (July to September 2017). It gives you the insight in actuals pulled from our extensive global database of raw material and commodity issues across all food integrity areas, enabling a business to be pro-active when it comes to monitoring food supply chain issues.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- The complexities of CBD
- Whitepaper: Whole Genome Sequencing for food safety FSA Chief Scientific Advisor Report and 2013 Listeria pilot study
- Whitepaper: Fapas – Putting the ‘Quality’ into External Quality Control
- Fera Science Ltd
- Whitepaper: The determination of non-intentionally added substances (NIAS) as a part of ‘safety-by-design’