Article: Trace One: Detecting developments in the retail sector upstream
Faced with evolving consumer habits–driven in particular by the mass digitisation of commerce but also due to an emergence of new concerns on the part of consumers–retailers must constantly review their strategy. They must be ready to adapt to the expectations of their customers, whether those be arising from a concern over well-being, the environment, transparency, local economies, or something else.
Related content from this organisation
- How to be first to market with innovative products
- Article: Digitalisation: A revolution for consumer packaged goods companies
- On-Demand Webinar: Are you truly overcoming packaging issues: Reduce-Reuse-Recycle?
- Blog: with Trace One, the retail industry is moving towards integrated sourcing solutions
- Video: How to enable Private Label supplier readiness and compliance?