Case Study: Strengthening food safety with Vanee Foods Company
Discover why Vanee Foods turned to Intertek Alchemy for advancing their food safety and quality programmes, reaching the highest BRC certification results.
The Vanee Foods Company manufactures shelf-stable entrees, gravies, sauces, soups, and soup bases. The company serves a diverse customer base from three facilities in the suburbs of Chicago. Founded in 1950, Vanee Foods remains family-owned and operated.
After turning to Intertek Alchemy’s training solutions to help advance their food safety and quality programs, Vanee Foods experienced zero food safety incidents and achieved a 36% reduction in customer complaints. Alchemy’s comprehensive training programme enabled their frontline workers to engage and connect to the safety and operational needs of the company.
See how partnering with Intertek Alchemy helped Vanee Foods:
- Reduce customer complaints by 35%
- Achieve 0 HACCP deviations, foodborne illnesses, and allergen testing defects
- Improve BRC audit results to reach an A Rating.
Related content from this organisation
- How training technology helps engage & retain frontline workers in the food industry
- eBook: Building your HACCP foundations
- Intertek Alchemy
- Video: Strengthen food safety with Intertek Alchemy’s training solutions
- Research: Overcoming food safety training challenges: data analysis & insights from the global food safety training survey