Application note: Determination of Nitrogen/Protein
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 8 February 2021 | LECO Corporation | No comments yet
Using LECO’s FP928, learn how easily and accurately nitrogen and protein can be determined in meat and meat products.
Protein is one of the most significant nutrient components of food products. The accurate and precise determination of protein not only plays a role in the characterisation of nutritional or dietary value in food materials, but is also the key to the economic value of these materials. Using LECO’s FP928, learn how easily and accurately nitrogen and protein can be determined in meat and meat products.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Note: LECO BT4D GCxGC comprehensive evaluation of scotch whisky
- Whitepaper: Fast LECO GC-TOFMS and hydrogen carrier gas
- Whitepaper: Kjeldahl vs. Dumas – small overview and comparison
- Application note: Trust your results in mineral oil analysis
- Video: Understanding Food Off-Flavors and Malodors
Health & Nutrition, Quality analysis & quality control (QA/QC)