Understanding the US Food Safety Modernization Act 2011
If your company exports food to the US or you are an importer of food to the US this document contains important information for your business.
It takes you through the requirements of the new Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), provides details of the regulations being produced, what is required for exporters to the US and how you can ensure your systems and facility are compliant in readiness for the implementation of the regulations.
The paper has been developed from a European perspective, but additional comprehensive information is available if you are based in the US and need to know how this affects you directly.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- How the changes to China’s customs rules will impact exporters
- Study reveals the five biggest challenges faced by fast food restaurants
- Everything you should know about food-grade lubricants
- Panel discussion: Can food labels and product claims help consumers make informed food choices?
- Seven misconceptions about food-grade lubricants