Application note: 5.5 Minute LC-MS/MS Analysis of Mycotoxins in Peanut Powder
Modern food processing procedures cannot completely remove these compounds if they are present, so strict monitoring protocols have been established.
Although a universal method for the analysis of mycotoxins would allow highly efficient screening, it is very challenging to develop such a method due to differences in physiochemical properties of mycotoxins, extraction efficiencies, and matrix effects.
Related content from this organisation
- Food Safety In-Depth Focus – October 2020
- Application note: Robust analysis of fatty acids in milk
- Application note: Improve acrylamide analysis in food with a long-lasting LC column and a cost-effective internal standard
- Application note: Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids on Raptor ARC-18
- Application note: Faster GC-MS Analysis of 3-MCPD and Glycidyl Esters in Edible Oils