Allergens/ Food Safety In-Depth Focus 2018
In this issue: Food Additives: consumers’ queries answered, and what lessons can be learnt in the wake of the South African listeriosis outbreak.
- Food Additives: consumers’ queries answered
In your role as a food producer, you’re sure to face questions from the public, especially in the wake of recent high-profile cases of contamination, recalls and mislabelling. The UK’s IFST has produced information to pass on to customers, outlined here.
- The Listeriosis outbreak in South Africa. What have we learnt?
When the Minister of Health announced at the end of last year that South Africa was in the midst of a listeriosis outbreak, the source was still unknown and the country ill-prepared for such a devastating crisis. In the first of a two-part feature, Dr Lucia Anelich shares her expert perspective on how the country coped.
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!