Food Fraud In-Depth Focus 2018
This issue of our Food Fraud supplement looks at fighting modern slavery in the supply chain, preventing imitation food and encouraging business to be aware of new risks such as cyber crime.
- Food for thought: modern slavery and the supply chain
With new corporate reporting requirements coming into effect worldwide, what else can the industry do to combat human rights violations within the supply chain? Abigail McGregor, JP Wood and Jacob Smit look at the current picture.
- Protecting the Big Cheese
Stefano Berni of Grana Padano explains what’s involved in preventing a world-renowned brand from being fraudulently copied.
- Wake up and smell the coffee
Dr Kate Kemsley reports on how her team is using benchtop NMR to overturn conventional wisdom on the chemical composition of our favourite drinkable pick-me-up, making it easier to spot fraud.
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!