Waste and Sustainability In-Depth Focus
In this In-Depth Focus: the enormous quantity of food that is wasted around the globe and how the United Nations is proposing a worldwide commitment to zero tolerance for food loss and waste.
- Can food waste end world hunger?
Shahin Rahimifard, Professor of Sustainable Engineering at Loughborough University
- The Hunger Games
José Graziano da Silva, Director-General of the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO)
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!