Packaging & Shelf Life supplement
In this supplement: sensory optimised salt and fat reduction in processed meats; edible food coatings; and Fruit Logistica 2017 show preview…
- Sensory optimised salt and fat reduction in processed meats: technological approaches for creating novel product formulations
Maurice G. O’Sullivan and Joseph P. Kerry, The Food Packaging Group, The School of Food and Nutritional Sciences, University College Cork, Ireland
- Edible food coatings – just a trend or the future?
Mia Kurek, Scientific and Teaching Assistant, and Mario Ščetar, Assistant Professor, Food Packaging, Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb
- Fresh business opportunities at FRUIT LOGISTICA 2017
This Packaging & Shelf Life supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!