Comprehensive Multi-Analytical Screening of Contaminants in Raw Cow Milk using the InfiniPlex for Milk Array
Creating the world’s first dairy screening technology that ensures dairy processors are compliant with EU regulations from one test. The advanced screening array is designed to simultaneously detect up to 130 contaminants, not only antibiotics but also anti-inflammatory, corticosteroids, growth promoters, anti-parasitics, mycotoxins, novobiocin, melamine and cyromazine. InfiniPlex is changing the face of the global dairy industry, providing the most comprehensive screening test available in a single sample and meeting the complex market needs where competitors cannot.
This white paper using the InfiniPlex for Milk Array illustrates the power of the screening kit and its ability to revolutionise the dairy industry.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Comprehensive Multi-Analytical Screening of Contaminants in Raw Cow Milk using the InfiniPlex for Milk Array
- India-based firm takes honey testing on the road
- New test gets South American honey producers buzzing
- Randox Food Diagnostics
- Simultaneous screening of over 100 compounds from a single milk sample through the use of InfiniPlex for Milk Array